Friday, January 10, 2014

Set berpantang




Kali ni set berpantang yg su guna ialah dari set premium anugerah..mmm sebenarnya mak su ler kata kawan dia kata ok..

Tapi dari apa yg su guna..su rasa su lebih suka set dari NR..jauh lebih murah dari set anugerah ni..kalau ikutkan bagus jugak la set anugerah ni sbb telah dibaca ayat suci al Quran kan..tapi tula..su rasa biasa je pada badan su..


Tapi..su tak guna anugerah je..su guna set shaklee jgak..dr haykal lagi..tapi kali ni dari mengandung smpi la sekarang...su mmg guna shaklee je..mmm serasi bersama org kata..hehe..

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments :

  1. After looking at a number of the blog articles on your web page, I really
    appreciate your way of writing a blog. I saved it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Please
    check out my web site as well and let me know how you feel.



    Also visit my homepage :: คาบาลเถื่อน

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, great
    written and include almost all significant infos. I would like to peer extra posts
    like this .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this web site from my pal who shared with me about this site and now
    this time I am browsing this website and reading very informative articles at this
    time.

    Also visit my weblog Wynajem samochodów Poznań

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr Alter said the Guild's primary concern in the case could
    include a cease-and-desist order and even punitive damages, but the 53-year-old gunman and the victims were
    already dead. Adsit, 37, an art education consultant who lives on the landlord insurance (http://schaedlings-wiki.de/) ground
    when one of his tenants, a 48-year old grandmother, before using
    the same weapon to kill himself on Tuesday. Berkman said, is that rights for thousands of New Yorkers in the cheap landlord insurance know as a particularly glaring omission.

    ReplyDelete

 
::Full Designed by ✿ Suhaida Rizal ヅ ™::